7 Day Move In Guarantee
7 Day Move In Guarantee
LEASE WITH PEACE OF MIND
It’s important to us that you love your new home. If you are not satisfied with your apartment home during the first 7 days of your lease, you are able to change your mind, cancel your lease agreement and move out within 30 days without penalty.
THE NITTY GRITTY
- You will sign a lease agreement for the full duration of the lease term. You will pay a deposit, fees and rent according to the lease agreement.
- If you choose to move-out within the first 7 days of occupancy simply notify us in writing of your intent to vacate.
- We will confirm back in writing of our receipt of your notice.
- We will waive any lease break fees outlined in the lease agreement.
- Any costs associated with moving will be your responsibility.
- Any pre-paid rent and deposit will be refunded, with the exception of the days you occupied the apartment and any charges incurred for damages, cleaning or utilities.
- You must vacate your apartment within 30 days of moving in.
- This offer may only be used once and does not apply to current residents or renewal lease agreements.
The staff is very friendly, efficient, and timely. The layout is nice and cozy, and I've felt that my needs have been met overall. I wish there was more kitchen space, and there has been pretty constant construction in my section that has been annoying at times, but my neighbors are friendly, quiet, and I trust the community overall.- Kaitlynn K.
Its very comfortable, quiet, and I enjoy living here.- David G.
1338 is in a great location. Lots of great food drink near by. They are great at communicating with the tenants. The apartments are well priced and all recently updated.- Ian B.
I love everything about my apartment Its the perfect size, they offer extra storage at a great price. I feel very safe here. Over all its the perfect one bedroom apartment.- Sarah R.
This place is a great place to live The location is close to public transportation, and the management team is very responsive.- Charles S.
It's one of the best neighborhoods to live in, close to transportation and great local restaurants bars. The only downside is the street parking I advise renting a space OR find a spot before 7pm.- Courtney G.
I love living here - I've lived in 4 different places in Chicago previously and this is by far the best so far. I feel very safe here, the neighborhood is great, and the renovated apartment is awesome. I love that laundry isn't coin-operated. It's a great place to live if you have a pet. The only 2 drawbacks I really see: It does get kinda cold in the winter, but nothing that a small space heater can't fix. Overall, best apartment yet!- Katie F.
It is great living here The other tenants are nice and respectful, and their dogs are well behaved. I live all the way on the third floor, so its great to sit out on the porch early in the morning or late in the evening to watch the sun. The apartment is well heated in the winter time and in the summer time it surprisingly doesn't get too hot. Renting this apartment was one of the best decisions that I have made, I'm very happy in this cosy apartment.- Kinga T.
Reliable staff, sturdy homes, and a fine neighborhood are all things you should come to expect from West Argyle Apartments. Now having been a resident for a year and a half, my experience has remained consistent and it is because of this that I can recommend these apartments with little hesitation.
I've been living in the same apartment for over three years, and Laramar has ALWAYS been good to me. My apartment was beautifully renovated, and the resident portal is VERY convenient! Thank you, Laramar!- - Courtney C.